See Video ^ Barry Mungar, former Canadian Olympian and pro basketball player, discusses the new IBSA 3 on 3 Basketball League.
Oakville 3×3 League: Fall 2021 Program Details
- Program begins with two evaluation dates (Sept.17th/Sept.24th)
- League play will begin on Friday, Oct.1st and end on December 3rd
- Located at King’s Christian Collegiate
- Three age groups:
- Group 1 (6:00pm-7:10pm, Ages 7-9)
- Group 2 (7:20pm-8:30pm, Ages 10-12)
- Group 3 (8:40pm-9:50pm, Ages 13+)
- Cost = $299
IBSA Benefits & Approach to Skills Development
- Athletes will learn and play in a highly structured environment
- Professional level coaches will stop, teach and facilitate learning
- Critical elements of spacing, movement and game play
- Fast paced decision making, essential for playing well at any level
- Effective communication and assertive team-play
- 3 on 3 play ensures every player is engaged on every possession
Have questions? Contact us
3 on 3 Basketball teaches kids proper spacing and how to play with – and without – the ball.
Our 3 on 3 Basketball league gives Burlington and Oakville youth access to amazing trainers, including former college/university and pro/Olympic level players. Learn from the best in the GTA!
Constant movement and engagement in the play makes 3 on 3 basketball the ideal way for kids to learn the game. Athletes are involved in every play.
IBSA 3 on 3 is more than a league. It’s a way to incorporate skills and fundamental concepts in a structured environment. Learning to play, building confidence and making new friends is FUN!