3 on 3 League: Winter 2018 Program Details
- Program begins with two evaluation dates (January 18th/25th)
- League play will begin on Friday, February 1st and end on April 5th.
- Central Burl-Oak Location at Oakville Christian School
- Three age groups:
- Group 1 (5:45pm-7:00pm, Ages 6-9)
- Group 2 (7:00pm-8:15pm, Ages 10-12)
- Group 3 (8:15pm-9:30pm, Ages 13+)
- Cost = $249 ($225 for existing academy players)
IBSA Benefits & Approach to Skills Development
- Athletes will learn and play in a highly structured environment
- Professional level coaches will stop, teach and facilitate learning
- Critical elements of spacing, movement and game play
- Fast paced decision making, essential for playing well at any level
- Effective communication and assertive team-play
- 3 on 3 play ensures every player is engaged on every possession
3 on 3 Basketball teaches kids proper spacing and how to play with – and without – the ball.
Our 3 on 3 Basketball league gives Burlington and Oakville youth access to amazing trainers, including former college/university and pro/Olympic level players. Learn from the best in the GTA!
Constant movement and engagement in the play makes 3 on 3 basketball the ideal way for kids to learn the game. Athletes are involved in every play.
IBSA 3 on 3 is more than a league. It’s a way to incorporate skills and fundamental concepts in a structured environment. Learning to play, building confidence and making new friends is FUN!